Visitar este sitio web en español. Haga clic a continuación.
Our goal is to reduce chronic childhood malnutrition in rural Guatemala. BPD teams with Mayan communities as they work to overcome poverty and disadvantage, securing their right to health and well-being.
Healthy homes and strong families today, and for future generations, is achieved through our community partnerships that focus on:
- expanding access to clean water;
- improving environmental sanitation and reducing indoor air pollution;
- increasing food production;
- strengthening nutrition for pregnant women and children under two;
- increasing access to contraception; and
- empowering women and young people.