Visitar este sitio web en español. Haga clic a continuación.
BPD teams with Mayan communities as they work to overcome poverty and disadvantage, securing their right to health and well-being.
Our goal is to reduce chronic childhood malnutrition in the rural villages where we work in Guatemala.
Healthy homes and strong families today, and for future generations is achieved through our community partnerships that focus on:
- expanding access to clean water
- improving environmental sanitation and reducing indoor air pollution
- stepping - up food production
- strengthening nutrition for pregnant women and children under two
- increasing access to contraception
- empowering women and young people.